CC on the Rocks.....


I mean Content Center Rocks!

Are you using the Content Center in Inventor? You should be. It contains a million industry standard components such as fastners and steel shapes. I often get asked the question " How do I modify the CC so that it matches my current engineering standards. Check out this quick video to get you started.




Create your own library (remember existing CC data is not editable) and copy existing CC data to edit. You can then customize the data to fit your needs. There are many different ways to approach this but this will get you started...
I remember back in the day having to model nuts and bolts to be used in my design.....thank you Autodesk.


John with the INCAT Cadgeeks

:

Anonymous

I think the movie link is broken...

Anonymous

works now!